Ceramic Engine Protector
MPM Ceramic Engine Protector is a superior multi-functional engine oil additive, formulated to perform under the most extreme of conditions. The high degree of metal surface bonding results in a consistent solid and unequalled lubrication coating on the most critical and wear sensitive parts of the engine. This MPM product delivers not only a high performance lubrication film which prevents metal-to-metal contact but also ensures rapid heat transfer from internal component surfaces.
- Significantly reduces friction and wear.
- Restores engine power.
- Prolongs engine lifetime.
- Reduces engine noise level.
- Improves cold start performance.
- Reduces hazardous exhaust gas emissions.
- Reduces engine oil temperature.
- Improves load carrying capacity of the lubrication film.
- Aids fuel and oil consumption.
- Provides long term protection of your engine.
For all petrol, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbocharger. Mixable with all commercially available engine oils. Is not harmful to catalytic converters, and will not clog the filters.
Not suitable for motor cycles with a wet clutch.
- Shake well before use.
- Add contents of one 500 ml bottle to the warm engine, preferable shortly after the oil change.
- Drive for approx. 15 minutes to obtain an optimum result.
- Ensure the oil content does not exceed the maximum oil level in the engine.