MPM engine flush is a strong oil/detergent-based formula that cleans sludge and deposit build-up, promoting reduced oil consumption.
Assists in restoring fuel economy, increasing operating efficiency and reducing emissions in petrol and diesel engines.
- Superior cleaning agents cleans and flushes the internal oil channels of the engine.
- Eliminates gum, varnish and sludge.
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust emissions by restoring the engine condition.
- Enables the fresh oil to perform optimally.
- Easily removes contamination such as carbon deposits, soot and liquids (water condensation and fuel).
For all petrol, diesel and LPG engines with or without a turbocharger. Compatible with mineral, semi synthetic or fully synthetic motor oils.
Attn: Not suitable for engines with a so called wet distribution belt.
- Add the contents of the 250ml bottle of MPM Engine Flush to the engine via the oil filler cap.
- Idle the engine for 10-15 minutes, then immediately drain the oil. Ensure enough time for the system to completely drain.
- Remove and replace the engine oil filter.
- Refill engine with new OEM recommended engine oil.
The contents of one 250ml bottle is suitable to treat an engine with an oil capacity of 3 - 6 litres.