MPM Radiator Flush is used to completely clean and remove any contamination within the entirety of the cooling system.
- Superior cleaning agents clean and flush the entire cooling system.
- Removes sludge, rust and other deposits.
- Prevents build-up of acid contamination.
- Does not harm rubber hoses, metal parts and gaskets.
- Is not poisonous and does not contain acids.
Suitable for all petrol, diesel and LPG engine cooling systems with radiators made of plastic, aluminium, copper or other metals. Mixable with water, cooling fluids and conventional anti-freeze.
Shake well before use. Add contents of one 250ml bottle to the cooling system then after driving for approximately 30 minutes finally drain the cooling system. Flush with water and refill the cooling system with the OEM recommended fluid specification as per manufacturer’s requirements. The contents of one 250ml bottle is suitable to treat cooling systems up to 12 litres. Attention: Be careful whilst opening or draining the radiator / cooling system as hot coolant or steam may escape / vent from the system.